Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Card


This weekend we went to Newcastle for my friend Michelle's 40th birthday party. I made her this card. I am playing along with the Mad for Markers "feather blending" challenge. I did feather blending on Tilda's dress. I used the colours for the Copic Colour Challenge but missed the cut-off date for this one. These were the main colours you had to use.

Michelle's party was a fancy dress and the theme was "Western Saloon". Ben and I hired our costumes and dressed up. Here is a photo of us before we went to the party. It was a good night with gambling tables and fake money. Everyone looked fantastic in their costumes. We stayed with our good friends Carrie and Josh, and we had a lovely weekend. I managed to fit in a bit of shopping as well. I am working a full week this week and am off to a Soccer Gala day all day tomorrow...hopefully I will be able to make a few posts in the evenings. I hope you had a lovely weekend and look forward to catching up with you during the week.
Post a Comment