Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cate's B'day Card

 Just sitting down with a Tim Tam and hot chocolate and thought...I might post a card!  This card I made a couple of days ago for my current teaching partner whose birthday is today.  She loves teddy-bears, so I thought this Forever Friends bear would be perfect.  I coloured it with Copics and layered him onto Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip card with some DP that I dont know the name of, but love.  I added a SU sentiment punched out and some organza ribbon that is recycled from a present.
I thought I might play along with these challenges:
My Time to Craft - Tooo Cute!
By the Cute and Girly - Celebrations
Allsorts Challenge  - Birthdays
Paper Play Challenges - Brown and...

Well, the Hot Chocolate and Tim Tam are well and truely finished now...sadly...and so is this post! Thanks for stopping by and reading.  I hope you have a lovely night.

Post a Comment