Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Card for my Mum to give...


I made this card for my Mum to send to one of her best friends - Robyn
Sometimes it can be hard to find the right image for a person...I used this Pink Petticoat Digi Image - Lola Rose Pretty. I felt like this image would be pretty safe - I mean what female who likes pretty dresses and bags and shopping wouldn't like it, right?
The base card is Barely Banana and the DP is SU. I actually really enjoyed playing with these colours. I coloured the imge with copics and inked all the card with Regal Rose ink pad. I glued on some pearls over the top of circles in the DP and added a sentiment and some cherry blossoms that I bought from Wild Orchid Crafts. I hope Robyn likes the card anyway...

I would like to play along with the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Say it with Flowers

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Cute and Girly

Friday Sketchers - Sketch

I hope your week is going well...I'm off to work tomorrow for the next three days.

Thanks for visiting me today!

10 comments:

Leigh said...

fabulous card, I love the colours.

Jessie said...

It's so pretty, anyone would love it!

LINDA said...

This is just Beautiful.. I really love the colors and the DP that you have used..And you have colored the image perfectly.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Cheryl said...

I love this,what a fabulous colour combo and beautiful image!!!
xx

mckinkle said...

Super card Alicia, I love your choice of colours and papers and the pearls really give it something extra!

Im sure your Mum's friend will love it!

Keryn x

Wilma said...

Woweeeee Alicia - I just love this - you have put the papers together beautifully and i love this image - Robun will adore it! :) xx

Carol Dee said...

WOW ! Love the colors and pearls. Fabulous card. Lola Rose is so pretty. Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Alicia, loooove the colour and beautiful dsp and flowers, I am sure Robyn will love the card, take careX:)

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love the image, your card is great with fab colours and flowers
Thanks for joining in with PTW
Caroline x

Julie said...

Very pretty card, love the colours