Thursday, August 5, 2010

PaperPlay DT Card - Recipe

Hello Blogging Buddies,
It is Thursday and that means time for another PaperPlay Challenge.
This week it is a recipe challenge:
  • two DP's
  • 3 flowers
  • 1 ribbon and
  • a charm

This week we are being sponsored by Stitchy Bear Stamps and this gorgeous fairy I have used is called "Sparkles" and you can find her here. I have nick-named her "Fairy with Attitude" because I think she looks like that.
I chose to colour her in pink and black Copics to suit her attitude and covered her in Stickles.
I found papers to match from DCWV. The pink one is from the Blossoms and Butterflies set and the silver and black one is from the Alphabet stack.

Have you ever popped over to the Stitchy Bear Stamps Store? Wow! They have a lot of digi images...and they are having a 99cent sale at the moment. They are also looking for some artists to design for their store...if you have always wanted your designs on a stamp why dont you head on over and check it out!
Back to my card...in the photo above you can see my silver ribbon and cute love-heart shaped ribbon buckle. And in the photo below you can see my three flowers all stacked on top of each other. I cut them out on my Cricut, added a black button and my charm, tieing them both with the silver ribbon.

Last week in our challenge we had 444 entries!! Wow!! So many people joined in with their "Anything Goes" creation...I wonder how many people will join us this week.
I hope you do : )
I would like to enter my card in:
Magical Monday Challenge - A Pixie and Fairy Dust
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Pink and Black
Bee Crafty Challenge - All About the Image
Thanks for popping on over to my blog for a visit today...can't wait to see what everybody makes with their recipe ingredients.

Post a Comment