Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Male Card...my Husband's design...

This card is for our friend Josh.  He turned 29 last week and he is in love with guitars.  I wanted to make him a special card that he would really like.  I searched for this image from The Greeting Farm and would you believe it is called "Josh's New Guitar" - quite appropriate!

I wanted it to be very masculine and I asked my husband to help me...so he chose the colours and the design.  He loves plain cards...not into fancy like me!  I coloured the image with Copics and used Very Vanilla, Next to Navy and Night of Navy card.  I inked the edges a little - couldn't help myself, had to ruin that perfect white look!

I would like to play along with the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenges - One for the Boys

I am feeling much better after my day off today ~ thank you for your well-wishes.
Off to work tomorrow and then its the weekend!
Thanks for popping by,

Post a Comment