Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Summer Inspired Magnolia Card

Well, it is nothing like Summer here at the moment in Australia...we have the fire going, and I am needing to get some slippers and an electric blanket....After living on the Gold Coast for five years and now being back in NSW the cold weather is a little hard to take.

I was quite happy to make a Summer-inspired card to remind me of those sunny days...and to fit all the summer challenges out there in blog-land at the moment.

This is the first time I have coloured this Tilda. I was lucky enough to win her and she was fun to colour. I coloured her in bright summery colours to match my SU DP. I was going for a bright, cheery card.
I would like to play along with the following challenges...
Stampin' for the Weekend - Summer/Travel Theme
Just Magnolia - Frame it
Our Creative Corner - Summer Inspiration

I finalised my reports today so they are all done - Hooray! That leaves plenty of time for one thing...making cards! I just want to sit and craft and craft and craft...

Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment