Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding Party Blog Hop

 
For something a little different, I thought I would join in Stephanie's Angelic Accent's Wedding Party Blog Hop.  I was only looking at these photos tonight on the computer of our friends' Carrie and Josh's wedding.  Carrie and Josh are two of our most treasured friends.  We have known them since we were at school, but became friends when we went to Uni.  We have lived in Newcastle and on the Gold Coast with them, but now we live in different towns and we do miss each other a lot.  We have spent many Friday or Saturday nights together eating out, going to the movies or getting ice creams or hot-chocolates.  We have many special memories together and have shared many of life's moments.  Here are some pics from their gorgeous wedding a few years back at Hope Island Golf Club, the Gold Coast.

The picture above is Carrie and I on the way to the wedding - we were both so excited!
This is the boys...we always have a laugh at this photo!

The girls...after all our pampering...hair, make-up, nails etc...weddings are a great excuse to treat yourself!
This is the four of us signing our lives away!
This is a photo of Ben and my entire family...My family is on the left and Ben's is on the right.
The beautiful bride and groom - they look so happy!
Just thought I would share some happy memories tonight...I am up very late because I had a big sleep today (sleeping off my cold). 

Want to join in the Wedding Party Blog Hop?
Hop on over to Angelic Accents and join in the fun!



13 comments:

LINDA said...

These are such beautiful photo..Weddings are always so wonderful..Thanks for sharing these lovely memories..
Hugs, Linda

chris said...

Alicia, you all look so gorgeous.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I think only beautiful people where allowed at this wedding, but wow you all look gorgeous , thanks for sharing your memories.
janex

Carol Dee said...

Those where fun to look at. I love wedding photos, everyone always looks so happy. Looks like a beautiful weeding day. Mohter NAture even cooperated. Hugs...

Leigh said...

Gorgeous photos Alicia.

Cheryl said...

Such beautiful Wedding photos......TFS!!!
xx

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Alicia! I'm so happy you took the time to join us for the WEDDING PARTY! And how especially sweet for you to post pics of your beautiful friends! Looks like they had a glorious wedding and are very happy! Her bridal gown and your bridesmaid gown were both so very pretty ~ love your bouquets also. Adorable pic of the two of you on the way to the festivities!

Thanks again for joining in the WEDDING BLOG PARTY! I'm having a blast seeing all the wonderful things each participant is sharing!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Kerrie said...

Hi Alicia, first of all I sealed up the post pack, and forgot to put my little letter in .... brain overload, glad you received them, if you ever see anything else just sing out!..... now look at those photo's they are fantastic. I produced a series 'The Strip', on the Gold Coast, and we used to shoot at Hope Island a lot, so I know where it is.....

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

You girls are so pretty and so are the dresses and flowers...thanks for sharing these lovely wedding photos!
Big Hugs,
Queenie

Deirdre said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos. Such happy memories to have.

stampingandstitching said...

These are wonderful photos Alicia! Looks like you all had a fun day!

mckinkle said...

Well theres no way I could pass on by and not comment on such a beautiful wedding!!

Carrie looks stunning and all of her maids look just so perfect. Carries dress is unbelievable, I love that subtle little one shoulder look - very elegant!

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos! Its making me count the months down to my youngest's even more now!!

Keryn x

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Beautiful photos! I love looking at people's wedding photos.