Wednesday, June 9, 2010


 Goodevening Blogging Buddies.
I made this card last week for my sister who wanted a "Thank You" card for a work colleague....I dont know if it is really suitable for a "Thank You" card so I made another one as well so she can choose.  ( I will blog the second one another day) This beautiful fairy/angel image is from CC designs and I do love her.  This is the first time she has been inked up.  I think I followed a sketch, but I have no idea which blog it was off now...the challenge would have probably been finished anyway.

I would like to play along with the following challenges:

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Floral Delights
Crafts and Me - Friends and Family
The Play Date Cafe - Colours: Peach, Pale Peach and Lemon
I had an exhausting day at school today...some of the kids in my class have very sad home lives and it gets me down from time to time.  I wish I could help them more.  When I come home I start worrying about them.  It would be nice if all children could go home to safe households where they feel loved and happy... But I have to look on the positive side and make the classroom a comfortable and joyful place for them to come each day : )

I have been making more bulk cards over the last few days and will share those soon.
I hope you had a lovely day today, thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment