Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long time no post!


 It is so nice to get on here and post tonight.  It has been a week since I have even hopped around blog-land and I have missed it a lot! I have been very busy with school.  My program (school planning document) is due this week and it took over my life for a week.  I finished it this morning and now I am free! I will be even more free after this two weeks is over and I have finished my contract at the school I am currently working at.  I am so excited! I can't wait till it is all over!!!

I did do some crafting mid-week to make these invitations and so i thought I would share them tonight.  They are for a 5th B'day party.  The blue ones are the boys and the pink, of course, are for the girls invited to the party.  I kept them pretty simple.  Would you believe I made them all in one hour? I was working hard and fast that night.  Started them at 10pm and finished them at 11pm.  They needed to be made for the very next day.

I would like to play along with the following two challenges:

Fussy and fancy Friday Challenge - Monochromatic and Wings

Tomorrow I am hoping to stay home all day and craft, so I will be blog-hopping and visiting all my neglected blogging buddies.

Till then, happy crafting and thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment