Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet Pea Card

Good evening Blogging Buddies.
Tonight I want to share with you a Sweet Pea card.
I made this card for Loz, to thank her for sending me some images.

Over at Sweet Pea Stampers they are having a challenge Earth, Wind and Fire. I think my card fits in with the earth theme due to its golden, earthy tones.

I have had such a busy day today...running around town, going to appointments, buying things, dropping in at MBF, the RTA...all sorts of odd jobs. I didn't get home till 4pm.

Tomorrow I go to work and begin my last three days of my contract at the school I am working at. Most of you know that I can't wait to be finished this contract and I pray I make it through the last three days without any dramas. Cross your fingers for me please! I will keep you posted as to how I am travelling...the big countdown!

Loz and Carol both asked me how I post my bulkier cards with the extra large flowers...well, I put them in a plastic envelope bag, or a glad sandwich bag and allow a bit of air in to give the card some protection and then I put it in an A5 envelope. It has a cushiony effect. I assume they make it to their destination okay - I have had no complaints so far.

I hope you are having a good week so far...bring on the weekend I say!

Thanks for visiting,

Post a Comment