Monday, June 21, 2010

One for the Boys

 I needed a card for my cousin Ambrose.  He was turning 15 years old.  We all know how difficult it can be to make a card for a 15 year old boy.  I decided on this digi image from Digi-stamp boutique - Josh with Football I think he is called.  I went for some boyish DPs and tried to keep it masculine and simple.  I coloured Josh with Copics.

Because I have been making some bulk cards lately I decided to make six of these as well.  But you can only see five in the photo below because I had given Ambrose his card before I took the photo.  So that leaves five for my growing card stash!
I thought these cards would fit with the following challenges:

Die Cut Dreams - Green and Blue Combo for a teenage boy
Creative Inspirations - One for the Boys
One Stop Craft Challenge - One for the Boys

My plans for a big crafting day today did not work out so well.  My sister rang me early this morning and asked me if I wanted to go to town with her.  We went and checked out a lingerie sale and I spent $100 on about 16 pieces of new underwear...they were really good buys and good brands, Calvin Klein etc.  Then I went to her house for lunch and chatted and played with her littlest girl while the eldest was at school.  So I didn't get home till about 4pm.  I made two cards tonight so will endeavour to post them soon.

Tomorrow I have an old school friend coming over for afternoon tea.  She lives in America and I keep in contact with her on facebook, but she is home visiting her family.  I havent seen her in ten years or more, so it will be a good catch up.

Then it will be back to work for the next three days...lets hope they go quickly and smoothly!

I hope you are getting some lovely crafting time in and making some beautiful creations.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog today.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment