Sunday, October 31, 2010

...And more Season's Greetings...

Goodmorning Blogging Buddies,


It is Sunday here and all I want to do today is craft and wash! So I will be making, making, making, then hanging out washing and putting another load in the machine.  Then making, making, making and then hanging out and bringing in etc etc.  I am trying not to get distracted by anything else!  I have more Chrissie cards to share today.  Same digi image from Digi Stamp Boutique, but different paper and colours...again not very traditional...pink and red colours.  The paper is Basic Gray...I don't think it is Christmas paper, but it reminds me of Christmas so I like it on these cards.

I coloured with Copics and the colours are:
R59, R29, RV13 and E37.


And now for a few challenges:
Die Cut Christmas Club - Use a Christmas Digi
Bee Crafty - Christmas

I hope you enjoy your Sunday...whatever you are up to!

7 comments:

Kerrie said...

I think that paper really works well..... glad you got a lot of crafting in today....

Carol Dee said...

Another great card in non-traditional colors. TFS. Enjoy your day of crafting! Hugs...

mckinkle said...

These are fab Alicia, I really love the papers.
Keryn x

Karen said...

This is lovely Alicia and so elegant, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Deirdre said...

Alicia - love them. Great image, great cards.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

These are just beautiful! They look so rich!! Thanks so much for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

Becca Fabozzi said...

I love the non-traditional colors and simplicity of this card. So elegant and fancy! Thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas