Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Cards

 Hi Blogging Buddies,
I really liked this paper I used on the invites a few days ago so I thought I would make some wedding cards.  The image came from the Digi Stamp Boutique.  When I make sets of cards I look for images that dont have too much colouring so they dont take all day to make.  For this image I just coloured the hearts using Copics (cool greys) and then covered it over with Kindy Glitz.  I am a bit obsessed with black and white at the moment.
I would like to enter:
Digistamp Boutique - October Competition
Stamp Something - October Digi Day Challenge
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle

I have finished on the kinder class (aka adorable little angels) and go to Grade Five tomorrow...say a prayer for me if you get time...I might be needing it!

Post a Comment