Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A big stack of Christmas Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I have this stack of Chrissie cards to share tonight. Very, very simple ones...but oh so many! My finger nails were sore after this lot from peeling back all that double-sided tape.
They are exactly the same design I made awhile back...just changed the colours and I embossed the white ink. Stands out nicely on the dark card. I am in love with white ribbon at the moment...this roll I can get from Spotlight for $1. Went back and got another four rolls today and they were on special - 80c. If you live near a Spotlight it is worth having a look. They have all colours...but no black unfortunately...another fave ribbon colour for me.


I would like to enter the following challenge:
Lollipop Crafts - Winter Play


Today I spent three hours in the garden planting my new Star Jasmine hedge. It consists of 15 plants. I will take a photo soon and show you...I had planned on taking a photo, but the shade had covered over by the time I had finished. I hope they grow well! Back to work tomorrow for three days on a Kindy class.

I hope you had a good day. Thanks for visiting.


Post a Comment