Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seasons Greetings


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I hope you are having a nice weekend. 
I have a set of Christmas Cards to share today.
I used this cute little snowman from Digi Stamp Boutique and I typed the Seasons Greetings sentiment in myself and made the faux stitching border on the computer.  Then I printed it out and trimmed around it.  I coloured the little snowman in with Copics and added Kindy Glitz for his fur trim in his hat. 

The colours are:
Greens - YG03. YG06, G14
Brown - E29

I went for untraditional Christmas colours of green, white and brown...a little different I know...but I quite like them together.  The DP is SU Christmas paper...but you really wouldn't know it...it could be used for anything I guess.  Imade six of these cards, but have sold two, so am just showing you the four I have left.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky - Keep it Clean and Simple
Fussy and Fancy - Winter Wonderland
Stampavie and More - Christmas
ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter

We just finished mowing and whipper-snipping the lawn...takes us ages!  And it was sooo long!  Looks much better now.

Thanks for popping by,

Post a Comment