Friday, October 22, 2010

Owl Cards - Anything Goes


 Goodevening Blogging Buddies,
When I first started making this simple owl cards I really didnt think that they would be so popular! But lots of people love owls I guess!  Here is another eight Owl Thank You cards.


My aim was to make them as close to the original "Owl Thank you Card" I made awhile back so they all look pretty much the same...just a few variations.  Two of each colour.  The owls are a print out from Polka Doodles.  Scroll down to see all eight cards.






I would like to enter:

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Meljen's Designs - Anything Goes

I am so glad it is Friday...it has been a big week!  I have already had an afternoon/early evening nap...that means more time for crafting right!  Lets hope I can get some done tonight!  I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Post a Comment