Saturday, October 9, 2010

Some Christmas Cards and a few photos...


 Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have some Christmas cards to share this morning.  I made them a few days back now, but havent had a chance to post them yet.  They are clean and simple.  Three different designs and six cards altogether (two of each design).  I made them with stamps from Stamping Sensations and the sentiment is SU.


I stamped everything with SU Real Red ink and matched it with some SU Design Paper and different shades of green card.  Can you believe I am all out of green card stock! I need to put in an order asap.


 I would like to enter
Alphabet Challenges - X is for Xmas



And now for some photos for you...


The lambs Jack and Jessi are still growing!


 Some daisies growing in the garden.


A May bush in flower.


Orange tree blossoms.

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned.

Post a Comment