Sunday, October 10, 2010

Here Comes the Bride...(and groom)...


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I have been spoiled today and have been able to craft all day long...what bliss! I have been busy making cards but today I want to show you some cards I made a few days back...these wedding cards. I dont usually make wedding cards...but am trying to get into it a bit more.

(Speaking of weddings...yesterday I took all our wedding negatives to the photo shop to get them put onto a cd. We got married in 2002 and the photographers were still using negatives back then...so it will be fun to have them on the computer and check them out. I will have to blog a couple so you can have a sticky-beak.)


I used an image from Bee Crafty. I like this image because of it's simplicity. I coloured with copics and paper pieced the dress and his suit. Then I put kindy-glitz all over the dress. I started off with the copper organza ribbon, but then it ran out :( so I had to go for black with white polka-dots. I inked the edges of the paper doily with Vintage Photo ink and then glimmermisted it. I layered some Friskars DT on top of copper card and then black.


I thought I would play along with a few challenges:

A Spoon full of Sugar - Sparkle and Shine
Digital Tuesday - Ribbons, buttons and/or bling
Allsorts - Song Title (Here Comes the Bride)

Thanks for visiting...I hope you had a nice weekend.

Post a Comment