Monday, October 11, 2010

Fairy with Attitude


Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have a fancier card to share today. I have been doing a lot of simple sets lately to get my card stash up, but this one is a more detailed card.
I made it with SS Sparkels a digi image from Stitchy bear Stamps aka "Fairy with attitude". I have used her once before and I really love her! This time I coloured her with many colours and gave her a darker skin tone.

The Copics I used are:

Skin: E35, E33, E31
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Outline: C3, C1
Greens: G07, YG06, YG03
Blues: BG01, BGo5, BG49
Pinks: RV06, RV04, R37


The bright and colourful papers are from The Craft Garden from the Prima Paisley Road Collection you can buy here.


These flowers were white but I coloured them with Copics to match the image. You can buy these flowers here at The Craft Garden. I held them together with a metal brad.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cowgirls - Girly Girl
Fab'n'Funky - Use a Digi
Flutter by Wednesday - Use a fairy/angel
Digis with Attitude! - Use metal (metal brad at centre of flower)

Tomorrow and the next day I am going to work and will be on a Kindergarten class...time to get back into it! Hope your week has started out well. Thanks for visiting.

25 comments:

chris said...

Alicia, this is just so full of gorgeousness. love it love it. hugs chris xx

stampingmarianne said...

Love this fairy with attitude. Nice vibrant colors!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge,
Marianne

mckinkle said...

Hey!! This is one wild child! Wow, what a zesty fun card and I love the tropical feel to the blooms!
Keryn x

Kerrie said...

Such a bright, funky card, just love it ... bring on summer I say! .... have a great day with those wee little ones...

heidy said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous,great colors.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Heidy

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful,so bright and cheery and such fabulous colouring!!!
xx

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia
Wow, what a fabulous card, so bright and fun. Just gorgeous!

Michelle :-)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh she looks fab hun, love all the colours & that lace is fab!!
Thank You for joining us at OSAAT this week!
Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Carol Dee said...

WOW your colors are really bright and fun today. Love those flowers. Have super week. Hugs...

stitchy said...

Alicia, this is just adorable, love your coloring, so bright and beautiful and how you matched it perfect to the flower, wow, I am so happy that you shared your awesome talent with me and joined our challenge at OSAAT - thank you :)

stitchy xoxox

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card the colours you have used are fab. thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.
Jenny x

Carol Ann said...

Wow lovely card I'm sure Stitchy will love it! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT Alicia.
Carol Ann xx

Merry said...

Wonderful card and she sure has attitude. Love how you have matched the flowers. So clever.

Michelle VP said...

Oooh, I adore the bright colors on your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

My Inkie Fingers said...

Alicia!! She is soooo pretty! I love the card too! Great Color Combo. Love how the image is in the same colors as the card too! Thanks for playing in the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge =)

(((Hugs)))

Leigh said...

Definitely a fairy with attitude Alicia. Great card.

paper fun said...

Alicia, she is so fun and full of energy. I love how you colored her. Thanks for joining us a t Digi's with Attitude! for our very first challenge. I hope you will join us again, so i can see more of your beautiful work.

Mari

Danni said...

Oh I love her "attitude"! Fun card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Annette Bowes said...

Definately got attitude Alicia, love your vibrant colour combo! Take CareX:)

Gem said...

she looks gorgeous Alicia, great job! Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge over at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon! Gemma :)

Juanita said...

Super cute card, love the way the bright colors pop off the bits of black. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge.

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute Alicia! I love the bright funky colours and sweet image. Thanks loads for playing along with the Digis' With Attitude! challenge.

Agnieszka M said...

Wow, Your card is colourful. It's amazing. I love it.
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs, Agnieszka

Kleeblatt said...

Beautiful card. Your image is so cute. Thanks for the playing by CSSC. I hope, we see you in the next week again.
Good luck.
Hugs Monika