Monday, October 11, 2010

Fairy with Attitude


Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have a fancier card to share today. I have been doing a lot of simple sets lately to get my card stash up, but this one is a more detailed card.
I made it with SS Sparkels a digi image from Stitchy bear Stamps aka "Fairy with attitude". I have used her once before and I really love her! This time I coloured her with many colours and gave her a darker skin tone.

The Copics I used are:

Skin: E35, E33, E31
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Outline: C3, C1
Greens: G07, YG06, YG03
Blues: BG01, BGo5, BG49
Pinks: RV06, RV04, R37


The bright and colourful papers are from The Craft Garden from the Prima Paisley Road Collection you can buy here.


These flowers were white but I coloured them with Copics to match the image. You can buy these flowers here at The Craft Garden. I held them together with a metal brad.


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cowgirls - Girly Girl
Fab'n'Funky - Use a Digi
Flutter by Wednesday - Use a fairy/angel
Digis with Attitude! - Use metal (metal brad at centre of flower)

Tomorrow and the next day I am going to work and will be on a Kindergarten class...time to get back into it! Hope your week has started out well. Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment