Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, some cards and a clean desk!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy New Year to you!!
I hope you enjoyed seeing it in.  I nearly made it...we spent the weekend in Newcastle with our good friends Carrie and Josh.  On New Year's Eve we went out for dinner and then did a walk around the foreshore...but by the time 12 came around I was asleep in their recliner!


I have three cards to share today.  With all three cards I used Le Chateau papers by Kaisercraft.  I am currently addicted to Kaisercraft. I just love their 6inch paper pads.  I cant seem to get enough of them!!
The first card I made for my brother and his girlfriend to give to friends who had recently gotten engaged.


This second card I made for my good blogging friend Carol who lives in America.
Her birthday is in December.



This last one I made for my cousin Abbey who turned 30 in December.



All these cards were made last year.  I havent crafted this year yet.
I have just spent yesterday and today moving all my craft stuff back into the craft room.  It was out in the lounge room.  I have been very busy re-organising it all and trying to make it all beautiful and neat!!!  Here is a photo of my desk.  I also cleaned out the bookcase and the cupboard in this room so everything is now organised.  
I wonder how long I can keep it this way...


I do have quite a few things I need to make so I better get onto it!!
I will try not to mess everything up!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx




Post a Comment