Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mad for Markers Green Colour Combo




Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy Saturday to you all!!
To celebrate the weekend I am sharing another Blush Babette card.  This time I have used some green Copics.  I dont often colour with green.  But I do really like the colour.

The Green Copics I used are:
YG03, YG23, YG00
For her hair I used:
E35, E31, YR20
For her skin I used:
E11, E00, R20

You can purchase this stamp at the M4M store here.

Mad For Markers [home link]

I have photographed a tutorial for how I coloured her so stay tuned for the tutorial to be blogged soon!


I followed a sketch over at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog. It is for their Friday Spyday challenge again.  This was the card to case (designed by Sheena):

  

Have you seen my new Valentines candy!  Lots of yumminess to be won!
Don't forget to enter!!!

Have a lovely weekend and happy colouring!

Alicia xx

Post a Comment