Thursday, January 19, 2012

More LOTV Die Cut Cards



Hi Blogging Beauties,

How are you all today? It is hot here and I am feeling it! I have been into town for a few jobs and am back home again.  Turned the air con on...pleased to be in the cool.  I have some more cards to share today that I have made with the Lili of the Valley Die Cuts.  They sure make cards quick and easy.  


The first card I made for my Mum to give a friend who retired.
The second one was a quick little one I made for my brother to give to my Mum for her birthday.


This next one I made for a new baby in our family that was born in Japan.


 These next three are all Sympathy cards.  One I sent to a friend, the rest I put in my stash.




 This last card I made as a Special Order card for a Baptism...requesting a very girly and pink card.  I actually coloured over the die cut with my Copics so the picture would match the pink of the card.



Thats it! You did well to make it to the end.
I have almost finished my Project Life for 2011.  Should have that done by tomorrow.
Then I need to decide what photos to do next...am considering going back and doing 2010 to fit at the beginning of that album as I still have heaps of room in it.  Then starting a fresh album for 2012.  Also I am considering having another go at my baby photos...but it is the scanning of them all that makes me reluctant.  Lots more work involved...will keep you posted on my efforts.

I hope you are having a lovely day.
Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment