Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Set of 3 Cards ~ Sweet As Sugar ~ Clean and Simple



I haven't done any stamping for ages and ages...but I am getting back into it and loving it!  I had a play with this little stamp "Sweet as Sugar" from Close to My Heart and made this little set of cards the other night.


I had so much fun just playing around and experimenting with papers and matching little embellishments.  My cards were featured on Chris' Blog here.


This would be a good Valentine set, or anniversary, or just a little love note card to someone special.


Craft room update: The three shelves are made and in position, the boxes are mainly made and full...just need to make some labels and pretty everything up a bit and then I can share some photos!!
Its school holidays here in Australia and we have had family visiting this week and last, so life has been busy.

Stay tuned for my candy post.  Hopefully tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a beautiful day,

Alicia xx

No comments: