Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Butterfly Cards

Butterfly Cards

I have some fresh, aqua, butterfly cards to share today.  These cards are very much my style at the moment.  They are in my favourite colour, they have butterflies, lots of white space, a bit of bling and cute sentiments in lovely font.  These cards make me happy : )

Butterfly Cards

Making them was lots of fun too.  They just came together so easily.  I used all Close to My Heart Products: The cards and envelopes, "Your Own Kind of Wonderful" stamp set, Lagoon Ink, Seaside Design Paper, Teal Shimmer Trim, Aqua Dots and Bitty Sparkles.

I am so addicted to card-making! I feel a bit flat if I don't get to do just a little card-making each day. Are you like that? What is your time out to yourself, or special treat?  These cards were featured on Chris' blog here.

Butterfly Cards

I am getting serious about the weaning process...more serious than ever before anyway! I cant promise any results, but I am feeling the time is coming.  Any tips from you Mums that had or have babies that LOVE Mummy drinks would be greatly appreciated.

Alicia xx

No comments: