Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Birthday Cake Cards using Close to My Heart ~ Confetti Wishes


Hello and welcome to my Wednesday Card post : )
Today I am sharing two cards I made using Close to My Heart - Confetti Wishes.
The birthday cake is lots of little stickers which I stuck to white card.  You can pick and choose with the stickers and design the cake anyway you like! Its fun! Then I mounted the white card onto some yellow card.

I added a stamped sentiment and some ribbon and Kindy Glitz.


Then I layered the image onto some striped paper and all of it onto white card.

Very simple. Bright and colourful.


You can never have too many birthday cards in your stash!!!
See these cards featured on Chris' blog here.
Want to see more cards I have made using Close to My Heart Products? Click here.

Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

No comments: