Monday, July 12, 2010

SU Goodies!

Some of you expressed interest in seeing what I purchased at the Stampin' Up party I went to last week....
  • Lots of card stock
  • Designer papers
  • Close to Cocoa Ink
  • Stamp Sets
  • Sissix Top Note
  • Sissix Leaves
  • A Scallop Circle Punch
  • Melon Mambo Ribbon
  • White gel pen
It arrived this morning ~ such efficient service! Thank you very much to Lucinda who I buy all of my Stampin' Up products through.  I have already been into some of these goodies - you knew I couldn't wait didn't you!  Will show you some creations soon.
Much Love,

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow.... your going to have some fun, love getting new thing to play with....

Carol Dee said...

Looks like fun! I see you have already put the Top Note to use. I love that die. It is used often. Enjoy the goodies, hugs...

Loz said...

Love the top note die, can't wait to see what you make with those gorgeous papers ♥