Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aussie Loz's 6 Christmas Cards in 1 Hour!


The Aussie girls are getting a head start on their Christmas cards this year! These adorable cards are made by Aussie Loz and she did this in just one hour! Incredible, but it can be done!  I just love the gorgeous teddy bear image Loz has used and her pretty papers and ribbons. 

Six cards in one hour, that is the challenge...and you have until Sunday to enter.  Scroll down to see Annette's six Christmas cards and then to see the original challenge post.  There is a lovely prize for one random winner and the odds are looking good!  So snatch one hour of your time, gather your materials and get creating.  Link to Mr Linky below and share your photos with us. 

3 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Loz's Christmas cards are so cute! I'm not sure if I could get 6 cards made in an hour!

mckinkle said...

Wow 2 fab sets of christmas cards made already for your challenge!

I did decide that xmas cards would be my best bet so I must try harder to join in.

Hubby is at work tomorrow so I will get a bit of quiet time so hopefully I can do them then!
Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

WOW, more work that I could do in an hour! Good Job Loz.