Sunday, July 18, 2010

Challenge - Make Six Beautiful Cards in 1 Hour

Hi Blogging Buddies,

I set myself a challenge...can I make six beautiful cards in 1 hour?
I have to be honest and say I couldn't do it...these beauties took me 1 hour and 20 mins...but I think it is possible and it is a goal I am aiming for.

I am entering these cards in the
and
La-La Land Crafts Challenge - Black White and one other colour

How do you think you would go? I am sure there are heaps of talented card makers out there who would be able to produce six beautiful cards in one hour..are you willing to have a try?

Make your cards, post them on your blog and specify how long it took for you to make your cards...it is okay if you went over the hour time frame...you will still be eligible for the challenge - so feel free to be honest! Link your post up to the link below and in a weeks time I will choose a random winner. There is a prize which includes a brand-new Magnolia stamp, some DPs, ribbon and flowers. Why not enter? I would love to see your cards! The winner will be decided on Sunday 25th July. Please include a link back to this post.
If you dont have a blog please feel free to email me your photos...(this is especially for Carol and Danielle - I would love you ladies to enter!) You can email me here.

Post a Comment