Thursday, July 22, 2010


I made this card last night for one of my Aunties for her birthday.  I followed the sketch from Cowgirl's Sunday Stampen Challenge.  I used the colours Pink, Chocolate and White to go with the challenge at Colour Create.  Mainly pinks, with white highlights and a touch of chocolate for her hair.  Because this CC Designs fairy is so cute I am entering her in the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cutie Patootie.  I coloured her with Copics.

I used Magnolia Papers on the new SU Melon Mambo card with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The leaf is a die from the current SU mini catalogue.  I added some hatpins as well and a little pink bow.  The Recipe for Happiness digi stamp is a freebie over at Meljen's Designs.  My husband is not a fan of the paper doilies on cards, he thinks they look cheap...I love the way they fill in a space so easily, I would be interested in your opinion.



I had a nice day today, the sun was out, even though it was pretty chilly.  My chickies laid two eggs this morning, so that means another chickie has started laying.  I did a little house cleaning and some crafting - but nothing too serious!

Tomorrow we are having a birthday dinner at our house.  My Husband turned 31 on Tuesday and his sister turned 33 today, so a combined birthday dinner tomorrow night with slow cookers, rice and steamed vegies, and of course birthday cake!

You still have a few days to enter my challenge of six cards in one hour.  Scroll down a few posts to find it.

Hope you are having a nice evening.  Thanks for visiting me today : )
Post a Comment