Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Goodevening Blogging Buddies.  Thanks for dropping past my blog today.  I have a cute little card to share tonight.  I made it using CC designs stamps and I coloured them with Copics.  I went with a summery theme so I could enter the Crafty Calendar Challenge and Crafty Creations Challenge on Summer.

The Create 4 Fun Challenge is to use flowers on your project...which I have some are stamped and one is pasted on.  Fussy and Fancy wanted to see Stitches, Scallops and Sparkles.  I used machine stitching around the DP.  The scallops are in my lace and the sparkles is the Kindy-glitz around the edge of the card, on the flowers and butterfly.
I survived my two days of teaching...I think I earnt just about every dollar of it too!  Hopefully that will be all for this week...tomorrow my Nan has another eye appointment so I will take her to that and then I hope to craft for the rest of the day.  I hope your week is going along smoothly.

Take care,

Alicia xx
Post a Comment