Saturday, July 10, 2010

Holiday Fun...


 We head home tomorrow after our week's holiday and it has been very busy and fun.  We spent lots of time catching up with our friends...
This photo above and below are some of my teaching friends from my old school.  We had a night out starting with dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Surfers. 
We had a picnic at Biggera Waters with some Mums and some of my ex-students who are growing up so quickly! (Not the best photo as they are all squinting into the sun)
We also had a night out in Brisbane with our friends Ben and Tam and some of their friends.
And then of course there is Harbour Town - my favourite shop in the whole entire world!  I spent a few good hours there today and scored some great bargains, jackets, jeans, shoes etc.

Tomorrow we do the eight hour drive home and then it will be getting used to the cold weather again...I plan to catch up on all my blogging.  I havent been hopping around this week...there has been too much going on! So I will definately catch up with you all when I get home.

Thanks for visiting me and commenting on my blog.  I love reading your comments.

Until then, happy crafting,

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

It sure looks like you had FUN !!!
Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Looks like you have had a fantastic holiday Alicia, a fun friends packed week, have a safe trip home, take careX:)

mckinkle said...

Hi Alicia, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog!

The fund raising event is next Saturday and as I dont know what the postage system is like in Oz I cant comment! I do know that Clare's sister and friends are in Oz and there have joined in too. (Clare's family emigrated to Oz when she was young and then they returned 9yrs later but some of her family stayed there.) Clare has very strong ties with Australia!

I know Clare is having other fund raising things going on as she is committed to the hospice.

Maybe you'd like to see her blog:
http://mypurrfectworldofccc.blogspot.com

Keryn x

Chelsea said...

Hi Alicia,
Look like so much Fun!
Wish I was there too :)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Have a great day.
Luv,
Chelsea

Amanda said...

Hope you enjoyed your week, we miss you already.xxAmanda