Saturday, July 24, 2010

Carol's Six Beautiful Cards in less than 1 hour

Carol is one of my dearest blogging buddies. She comments on every single post on my blog and is a very faithful follower. Although I haven't talked her into having her own blog yet, she was kind enough to participate in my challenge and email me her photos!

Carol made these gorgeous six cards in 35 minutes! Wow !!! That included finding the right color papers, hunting for flowers and adding ribbon. She made 4 neutral cards to have on hand, the pink and black for a co-workers daughter and the one with a daisy for a friends daughter. Fronts say *Congratulations* and inside reads *Welcome to the wedded bliss club*.

Thanks so much for entering Carol, I love your cards...they are so pretty and the flowers you have used are gorgeous. Sometimes clean and simple is so refreshing...these are certainly that with their embossed white fronts and coloured base card.
If you would like to challenge yourself to making six cards in one hour you still have till tomorrow to enter . Scroll down for the original challenge post.

Thanks for popping over to my blog today,

4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful cards Carol, I agree with Alicia, sometimes clean and simple is more refreshing! Speedy time lol! Have a great weekend, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

Oh my Goodness. It sure is fun seeing my cards on your BLOG! I wish I had time to try again. It seems the days just fly by. (And I am on summer break!) It will be worse when school resumes. No I am not a teacher. I just deliver students and return them home on the BIG YELLOW school bus. :) Plus deliver and serve elementary hot lunches between bus routes. Never a dull moment. HUGS....

Sammi said...

oh, they are sweet! and so quick! WOW!

Kerrie said...

I think you better get Carol a blog, her cards are just gorgeous.... mine will be up tomorrow, but a little longer than an hour ...opps...