Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cheryl's Six Elegant Christmas Cards

Here is another entrant for my challenge to make six cards in one hour.  These are Cheryl's elegant Christmas cards...and aren't they exquisite!  Cheryl went slightly over time, but that is okay! So did I...and we really arent used to making so many cards in such a short time!  It is a real challenge for me, but what a sense of achievement you have in the end and the satisfaction of six cards sitting there before you!  I love how Cheryl has cut the circles with nestabilities and embossed the images well with copper embossing powder.  I also love her designer paper and the colour of the red card.

There still is tomorrow left to challenge yourself to make six cards.  Christmas cards have been very popular...so if you wish to get a head start on your cards for Christmas tomorrow could be the day!  You can find the original challenge details here or you can scroll down and see all the beautiful entrants on the way.

Thank you to all my blogging buddies who have participated in this challenge so far.  I have loved seeing your cards and am preparing some yummy prizes in preparation for the winners.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much Alicia,it looks so good seeing your cards pop up on someone else's blog...lol...BTW thanks for the challenge,I now have six more chrissy cards ready for Christmas.
xx

Julie M said...

Lovely cards too - classy and elegant. Love the colour scheme.

Julie xx

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, these are lovely. Hey, it looks like Christmas in July. I think I missed that boat! But I never seem to get a good start on them. I tend to wait until there is time presure. LOL