Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Father's Day Card #2

This was the card I made for my Father-in-Law for Father's Day but I havent had a chance to post it until now.  The papers are from the Prima Road Trip collection you can purchase here at The Craft Garden.  I inked and distressed all my edges for a rougher look to this card.  My Father-in-Law lives for fishing trips and does several every year so I used the Road Trip theme but changed it to a fishing trip.  I coloured a digi-stamp called Jim Fishing by Digi Stamp Boutique.
I used a SU tag punch to punch out the tag from the Road Trip papers.  I also used the SU Top Note die cut for the green background for the image.  The Happy Father's Day Stamp is also SU.  I cut it into three strips and distressed the edges.

I would like to play along with the following two challenges:

Cards For Men - Transport
(its a bit of a stretch, but going on a road trip/fishing trip means using transport to get there)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Post a Comment