Monday, September 6, 2010

Craft Garden Goodies and Happy Father's Day


Kerry from the Craft Garden has sent me some absolutely gorgeous papers and flowers...when I picked up the parcel from the Post Office and opened it, I swear, it was better than Christmas! This is my Dad's Father's Day Card I made for him using Prima Paisley Road Paper and Flowers. If you are interested in purchasing this set you can see them here. The set is just gorgeous...and comes with 12 6x6 papers and 10 flowers. I converted pounds to Australian dollars and this little packages costs ony $4.20 if my calculations are correct or 2.49 Pounds or $3.83 American. On this card I have only used one of the papers from the kit. It is orange with a white scalloped circle and I used two matching flowers.

The photo is my Dad and I when I was about 12 months old. Its is a very 1970's photo I think...loving my Dad's orange t-shirt! I distressed the edges and inked them with Vintage Photo ink. I inked and glimmermisted the Prima flowers and tied a button with gold twine and added some gold leaves. Below is a close-up of the Prima flowers.

The butterfly charms I bought at Spotlight and the gold leaves I bought at K-Mart. The ribbon is from my stash. The little hearts I punched out with a SU punch and the sentiment is a sticker from K-Mart.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
By The Cute and Girly - Indian Summer
Sir Stampalot - All Distressed
Lots to Do - Butterflies or Insects
One Stop Craft Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Stampin' for the Weekend - Shabby or Vintage
Thanks for popping by,
Post a Comment