Sunday, September 26, 2010

Two Plain and Simple Male Cards

 Hi Blogging Buddies,
Happy Sunday to you all! We are getting some beautiful spring weather here and that means I really need to get out and do a bit of gardening...hopefully I will get to that today.
This morning I have these plain and simple male cards to share.  I made one for my cousin and one for my uncle.  The papers make them almost like one of those optical illusions! Does my head in if I look at them for too long!

I thought I would enter them in:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Plain and Simple
365 Cards - Keep it Simple
Crafty Catz - Stitching
Lollipop Crafts - Its a Boy Thing


I am off to catch up on all my blog-hopping today...can't wait to see what you have all been making!  Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a lovely day.



15 comments:

Carol Dee said...

How coola re these. Love those papers together. Yep makes you feel a bit wobbly if you stare too long. :) So envious you are ready to garden. It is about time to take ours out and clean it up for winter :( Hugs...

Pam said...

Great male cards. They are always a challenge!

אורית said...

I love them - that's my kund - plain,simple and beautiful. love the colors .

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Simple but great! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge! :D

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

Leigh said...

Great male cards Alicia. Yep, it does do your head in. lol

Kerrie said...

I know what you mean about the optical illusions... but they are great, with such a cute sentiment.... the weather has been just wonderful the last week.... too good to be indoors!

chris said...

fabulous mens cards.

Debs said...

Fab male carsd and I do 'see' what you mean about the DP's creating an optical illustion - very clever.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

These are fantastic masculine cards... I always find them so difficult to create myself... you did an outstanding job on these! We'd love for you to consider entering some of your beautifully crafted projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and their is still time to enter our gift certificate drawing today too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

Cheryl said...

These are fabulous Alicia......I love the plain and simple cards!!! I see the papers do play with your eyes....lol.....
xx

carol said...

pretty card, love the colour, Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Catz, i do hope you can join in with our Birthday celebration next week, x carol

Lindsey said...

Great cards, very eye catching and perfect for a bloke! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Merry said...

I so love these cards Alicia. I have this stamp and have never thought to just have the balloons one colour. Thanks. :-)

Sharanda said...

Very nice male cards! (That's always so hard for me!)