Sunday, September 26, 2010

Two Plain and Simple Male Cards

 Hi Blogging Buddies,
Happy Sunday to you all! We are getting some beautiful spring weather here and that means I really need to get out and do a bit of gardening...hopefully I will get to that today.
This morning I have these plain and simple male cards to share.  I made one for my cousin and one for my uncle.  The papers make them almost like one of those optical illusions! Does my head in if I look at them for too long!

I thought I would enter them in:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Plain and Simple
365 Cards - Keep it Simple
Crafty Catz - Stitching
Lollipop Crafts - Its a Boy Thing


I am off to catch up on all my blog-hopping today...can't wait to see what you have all been making!  Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a lovely day.


Post a Comment