Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The First Day of Spring...

Hooray for the first day of Spring here in Australia today!
I wore a really colourful, skirt today with beautiful flowers on it to school to celebrate.  Unfortunately I had to team it with a jumper and tights as the weather wasn't overly warm.

I have been making cards but I cant show you any till tomorrow...boo hoo...
and I need to "get cracking" on my Fathers Day Cards for Sunday!! Yikes!!

I have been working hard this week on a 5/6 class and tomorrow is my last day.  I have enjoyed myself on their class, but I am feeling very tired now and need to get lots ready for this weekend.  My Auntie is having a 50th birthday and it is a dress-up party.  The theme is 1950's.  So Friday is costume shopping, present shopping, Father's Day shopping...and oh to fit in some card-making would be just lovely.  Then Saturday is the party and Sunday is Father's Day.  Lots of family will be here for the party so it will be a busy weekend catching up with everyone.

I have been very slack with visiting blogs this week, but I will catch up and come and visit you : )
Thank you for the lovely comments you have been leaving for me...I cant wait to get on the computer at night to read them, they really make my day!  I hope you had a pleasant day today and a nice weekend to look forward to...take care.

Post a Comment