Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Six Simple Cards

Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have a colourful set of simple cards to share tonight.  Card stock is Rose Red and Regal Rose with SU DP.  The digi image is a Meljen Design and one of my favourites.  I added 3 large gems for a bit of sparkle.
I would like to enter:
Lollipop Crafts - Glitter, Sparkle and Gems
I had a visit from a lovely friend from the Gold Coast and her three beautiful daughter today.  We had a yummy afternoon tea and the girls fed our baby lambs and played with Ben's guitars and sang songs on his microphone.  I am feeling a little sad tonight.  I miss my beautiful friends from my old school on the Gold Coast very, very much.  It has been 9 months since we lived there and I still feel like it is so raw...I really didnt expect to miss them so much.

I hope you had a nice day.  Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment