Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Learn Something New Everyday

For my learn something new every day....for the last three days...is that our role on earth is to look after God's creation.  I have been out mowing the lawn, gardening and feeding animals and it has really come to my attention.  I have included some pics of these two twin lambs that were born this week and their mother died so we are bottle feeding them.  Aren't they so sweet!  Photo below is my feeding them with one hand and taking a picture with the other. 
They are at Mum and Dad's farm at the moment but they are going to live with Ben and I soon.  We will probably move them here next week.  I walked down to Mum and Dad's yesterday at lunch time to give them a feed.  On the way back I took some photos.
 This is a picture of the dam and below is a picture of a paddock.
I am busy working today and tomorrow...and then we have a busy weekend planned.  Happy Wednesday...I hope you had a great day.  Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

karenw said...

That was my very favourite thing growing up on the farm, feeding the orphan lambs. The poddy calves were a bit too big and pushy to be fun but the lambs, so cute.
gorgeous photos, hope you got enough rain during the week. x

Carol Dee said...

SO adorable. Love the babies. You live in a wonderful place. It looks like it stays green year round. Very nice. Happy Wednesday hugs, CAROL DEE

Leigh said...

Are they cute wee things? I love seeing your photos Alicia.