Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Boy Card


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Wednesday night here...middle of the week!
I have a little baby boy card tonight to share that I made for my sister to give to our cousin who has had a baby. I used this image by Pollycraft that I used awhile ago when I made some baby girl cards. I used Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue and Whisper White card stock. I added a variety of blue and white ribbons some white gel pen stitching and a felt flower from The Craft Garden with a little blue button on the top.

I coloured with the following Copic Markers:
Blues: B24, B23, B12
Yellows: Y11, Y08
Greys: C-1, C-3
Outline: BG10

I added Kindy Glitz to the pictures as well.


I would like to enter these challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges - Starlight Starbright
Top Tip Tuesday - Image/Sentiment and coloured with Copics

Two more days of work and then two days off - yippee!!
Hope your week is going well.

Post a Comment