Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Sympathy Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,

More Sympathy cards to share today.
My Grandparents asked me to make them some so they can have a stash on hand. When you get old I guess you send a lot of Sympathy cards...at least you are alive to send them I guess!

I made two designs from the same SU set of stamps. I really love this set. They are very simple cards...but you dont really want anything too fancy for a Sympathy card...well that's my opinion anyway.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Sympathy
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Clean and Simple


One more day of work for me tomorrow and then I get Friday off!!
I am going into town to get a facial and have lunch with Mum and check out a new furniture shop for some chairs for our kitchen bench. Can you tell I am looking forward to it!


Hope your week is going well. Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment