Friday, November 5, 2010


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Thank God its Friday!
I am a bit over this week...traipsing all around the countryside to different schools and dealing with so many unfamiliar faces everyday. I am happy to be having two days off this weekend before I do it all again next week.

I made this card last night for a colleague who requested a B'day card for her neice who is turning two. I used this image stamped for me by Aussie Loz. (Thank you so much!) It really is a very cute little image and I had a lovely time colouring it in with my Copic Markers.


I used the following colours:
Skin: E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair: E33, E31, Y11, Y08, Sand Spica
Pinks: R37, RV06, RV04, RV02, R85, RV13, Blossom Spica
Greens: G14, YG06, YG11
Greys: C-1, C-3
Background Outline: BG10

If you havent bought yourself a Spica Pen yet, you should, because they are divine!
Sammi is selling them over at Mad for Markers. I have decided I would like the whole collection! They just give that bit of sparkle to your image as you can see in the photo above.


I would like to enter my card in some challenges:

Bizz Becs Store Challenge - Cute and Sweet
Flutter By Wednesday - Fairy/Angel/Butterfly
Alphabet Challenge - A is for Angels (and fairies)

I hope you have a lovely weekend. Thank you for visiting my blog and for all the lovely comments you leave.


Post a Comment