Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Candles


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I have some more candles made today.
I still have nine more to go...but can only seem to do them in about lots of four...
and then I feel the need to take a break.

These ones are pink and the stamps I used on them were angels and snowflakes so they are actually Christmas candles, but in an untraditional colour. I wrapped them in cellophane and tied a pink ribbon around the top.


I would like to enter them in a few challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Miami Doodles - Gift Items
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas with no red or green
Totally Papercrafts - Untraditional Christmas
Magical Monday - Let it Snow
The ABC Challenge - I is for Ice and Snow
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas Present

Just having an easy day today...trying to do a bit of DT work.
Hope you have had a restful weekend.



Post a Comment