Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF



Hi Blogging Buddies,

Thank God its Friday!
I am extra happy...because I made it through a full week of casual teaching. I have also decided its the last full week of casual teaching I ever want to do! From next week I aim to never work a full-week again (lets hope I can stick to this idea). The whole purpose of getting into Casual Teaching was to get out of full-time work so from now on at least one day a week needs to be kept free. Next week I work four days and the week after that three days...I wont be booking in any more work for those weeks I need to rest up and chill out a bit.


I have some candles to share tonight. I made these last night. They are for my auntie. We are having a market stall before Christmas. Her part of the stall is all about angels. My part is card-making and I was thinking of doing a few wands as well. I made some candles before in red...these ones I decided to do in purple and silver. They are pretty hard to photograph...but I think I got shots of most sides of the candles. I added Kindy Glitz over the purple ink and that gives it a bit of extra sparkle.

The sentiment is:
"Wherever you go, whatever you do, may your Guardian Angel watch over you."


I would like to enter these candles in the following challenges:

Paper Cubed - Candle Decoration
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

So here is to the weekend...may it be relaxing and may there be plenty of time for crafting!
Thanks for visiting,

Post a Comment