Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mad For Markers - DT - Untraditional Christmas Colours



Hi Blogging Buddies,

There is a new challenge starting at Mad for Markers and it is Christmas Cards in un-traditional colours. Just what I need to get a bit of motivation to work on Christmas cards. I am actually excited about Christmas this year. This will be our first Christmas in our own house since we got engaged 10 years ago! So Ben and I have never had Christmas in our house together before...we have always travelled home to visit family and stayed over at their houses...so it will be a nice change! I think it will be nice to decorate knowing that you will be there to enjoy it...and maybe we will have some people over and I will have an excuse to get out my Christmas table cloth and make some bon bons etc.

I dont have a lot of Christmas papers...its something I need to stock up on...but this was some papers from last year and they are not what I would call "traditional" Christmas colours. I used this oh-so-cute LOTV Christmas bear and coloured him to match the papers. I added blue and pink ribbon and some gems and Kindy Glitz for a bit of sparkle.

I coloured with Copic Markers and the colours were:
Browns: E33, E35, E37, E47
Turquoises: BG49, BG05, B02
Pinks: R85, R32, RV02
Outline: BG10, C-3, C-5


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas
Saturday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
The Town Scrapper - Two or more Ribbons
PollyCraft Monday - A Glittery Christmas

Thanks for stopping by,


Post a Comment