Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mad For Markers - DT - Untraditional Christmas Colours


Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have used another LOTV Christmas bear on this Chrissie Card - hope you aren't sick of them yet...I love them!

The papers and colours are very un-traditional...but the paper kind of looks like it has snowflakes...not sure you can see them as I pretty much covered the whole thing with extra large flowers!


I used the following Copic Markers:

Browns: E47, E37, E35, E31
Turquoises: BG09, BG05, BG01
Shadows: BG10, C-1, C-3


I have a tag hidden on this card...can you find it under all those flowers?


I would like to enter the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Cuties
OSAAT - Celebrate in Style - Bling it Up
I did it Creations - Surprise Me



Don't forget to head on over to Mad for Markers and upload your Chrissy cards in untraditional colours.

Thanks for stopping by,




Post a Comment