Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Digital Scrapbooking



Hi Blogging Buddies,
I have been digitally scrapping more wedding photos...but don't really want photos of me plastered all over my blog! So I have been a bit reluctant to share them. I do have some different photos to share though...Today we went to a poetry show raising money for breast cancer. My brother and sister both were performers at the show. They are "Bush Poets" they write and perform poetry...I went along mainly to babysit and next door to the cafe where they were performing was a park with play equipment. So we spent lots of time in the park. I took a few photographs and played around with the Daisy Trail software scrapping them.
This is the result...






I like the bright colours of this Digi Kit called "Playground".

I thought I might play along with...

Fab'n'Funky - Circles
Moving Along With the Times - Nice and Bright

It is very hot here today 37 degrees celsius or 98.6 farenheit for those who measure in that. I am staying inside for a bit crafting away...hope your Sunday is fun. Thanks for stopping by.

Post a Comment