Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Girl Cards


Goodmorning Blogging Buddies,

Today is the day of my Dad's party (his Birthday was on the 9th) and we are having a fmaily lunch with about 20 relatives.  My job is to make a potato bake and a greek salad so I have been up early (for a Sunday morning) working on my dishes!  

I made these baby girl cards this week just gone and I thought I might share them today.  They are all quite simple.  I made ten altogether, but duplicated some of the designs.  Here are some close-ups below...









I used a variety of things to make these cards...some digi stamps, some images from google, stickers from a SU Baby scrap kit and papers from a DCWV paper stack.

Challenges:

Stamp Something - December Digi Day
Miami Doodles - Anything Goes

I hope you have a restful Sunday.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I adore the sweet baby girl cards, I will need to make a boby boy card very soon. Our newest little family member is to come any time now! Another Grandson. :) Yipee.
Have grand time at Dad's party. Hugs...

Cheryl said...

These are gorgeous,but especially love that little footprint!!!
xx

Maria Matter said...

these are super cute Alicia!!!
xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow you have been really busy - such sweet cards .Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Loz said...

oh, they're sweet! Hope the lunch was fun ♥