Sunday, December 12, 2010

Baby Girl Cards


Goodmorning Blogging Buddies,

Today is the day of my Dad's party (his Birthday was on the 9th) and we are having a fmaily lunch with about 20 relatives.  My job is to make a potato bake and a greek salad so I have been up early (for a Sunday morning) working on my dishes!  

I made these baby girl cards this week just gone and I thought I might share them today.  They are all quite simple.  I made ten altogether, but duplicated some of the designs.  Here are some close-ups below...









I used a variety of things to make these cards...some digi stamps, some images from google, stickers from a SU Baby scrap kit and papers from a DCWV paper stack.

Challenges:

Stamp Something - December Digi Day
Miami Doodles - Anything Goes

I hope you have a restful Sunday.
Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment