Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Get Picky Inspiration Layout


I saw this inspiration over at Get Picky and I really couldn't pass up at having a go.
I fell in love with this quote...and the font it is written in. I made up a digital layout inspired by the quote itself, not the colours in the photograph and this is what it turned out to be:



A very good friend's wedding which involved a lot of manicures, make-overs, and "primping" in preparation for this magical day. The pink dresses, the happy girls, the kisses...it all seemed to fit the quote. Just a bit of fun anyway....

8 comments:

Michelle said...

This is such a great quote Alicia.

I love the layout you have created. Looks like it was definitely a magical day.

Michelle :-)

Jessie said...

Beautiful page Alicia!

Nikki xx said...

What stunning photos Alicia :) I love your layout and I definately agree...a wedding day holds lots of those special moments. Thanks of joining in our challenge too!

Christine said...

Ooh yes, it is perfect for a wedding layout! Great work!

Lizzyc said...

oh this is gorgeous! i love your take on this challenge!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Your page is so gorgeous, I love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet and very lovely!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

gorgeous and sweet. A lovely way to preserve a memory!