Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You are a Star Catcher


 Hi Blogging Buddies,

I made this card for my Auntie Maureen for her Birthday which was Boxing Day.
We go to the markets together and Maureen loves angels.
Her market stall has all angel gifts.  I made her an angel card and did it in purple because that is the angel colour.

I coloured with Copic Markers:

Purples: BV08, BV17, B63, BV13
Yellows: Y15, Y02
Skin and hair: E37, E35, E33, E31, E00

I used some purple hydrangea flowers and added pearl brads to the centre.


I would like to enter these challenges:

Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Brand Spanking New (Digi)
Top Tip Tuesday - Get Embellishing
Delicious Doodles - Purple Reign

Not sure what is on the agenda for today...will see how the day evolves I guess!
Hope you are enjoying some down time after all the Christmas festivities.
Thanks so much for dropping by.



Post a Comment